Setting Up your Mobile Notifications on IOS
Here’s how to enable mobile notifications on your mobile device, tablet, and iPad so you can start publishing Instagram content.
For iOS devices
Here’s how to set up Apple iOS push notifications on your mobile device
To enable Later mobile notifications on your iPhone:
- Go to your phone Settings
- Go to Notification Settings
- Find the Later icon
- Select the notifications you’d like to receive
For Later on the Web
To enable Later mobile notifications on the web:
- Sign in to Later on the Web
- Click the Group Selector
- Go to the Group that contains the social profile you'd like to enable notifications for
- From the Social Profiles tab, select the social profile you want to manage notifications for
- Click Devices to Notify
Here you will see a list of all the devices connected to your Later Account. Simply select the device(s) you'd like to be notified on when it's time to post.
Note: At this time the Later mobile app is not available for Windows phone. We hope to bring this in the near future. If you have any other mobile device such as an Ipad or Tablet make sure to download the Later mobile App.